Algorithmic Trading Platform
Professional algorithmic trading tools give you the power, speed and precision. Power over how and when to react to any situation that appears on the market. With our tools, you can organize the chaos of market information – automatically analyse thousands of events and react on the most important. React in a very precise manner, measured in milliseconds. The speed of reaction and the ability to process huge amounts of data is an advantage over other market participants, who are not equipped with professional tools and algorithms. This will be your advantage over the market.
Advantages for traders and quants
Screenshot from Empirica TradePad application.
Build, Test, Trade
Build. Development process of trading algorithms using tools and libraries provided by Empirica has been greatly simplified. At the same time such simplification by no means restricts users in creation of complex algorithms, which is often the case when working with tools based on scripting languages or block diagrams.
Test. Empirica Trading Platform allows users to safely test algorithms before deployment on live markets. Those tests include the ability to verify algorithm behaviour against historical market data, user generated situations or on the real market without executing actual transactions.
Trade. Empirica Trading Platform takes care of all technical operations concerning connections to financial markets, brokerage systems, orders processing, and feeding algorithms with market data. This allows users to fully focus on their algorithm’s market performance.
Algorithmic Trading Platform has been developed according to high requirements of financial institutions regarding stability, reliability, security, efficiency, low latency, and built-in real time replication mechanisms.
- high throughput – ability to process thousands of orders per second,
- low latency – minimal delay generated by system components itself,
- efficiency of server side processing,
- possibility of collocation in exchange infrastructure,
- built-in mechanisms of scalability to accommodate workload growth
- system certified by the Warsaw Stock Exchange,
- ability to concurrently trade on multiple markets and connect to multiple data sources,
- standard market access support for connecting to new markets,
- open, modular architecture allowing easy integration with financial institutions’ systems
- dedicated component for processing user’s positions data,
- implemented Black-Scholes model for options pricing
Open and efficient architecture of Algorithmic Trading Platform allows scalability along with financial institution growing demands.
Algorithmic Trading Platform can be connected to the market via the brokerage system or directly to the exchange system.
Experienced team of developers, testers and quants is ready to support our customers in functionality development, integration with external systems as well as assistance in implementation of algorithmic strategies.
Algorithmic Strategy Development
- tools used by professional developers,
- users can define custom screens for strategies being developed.
- programming the logic of algorithm is based on incoming events from defined data sources,
- event example are: change in instrument order book or transactions,
- algorithm’s logic defines possible reactions to events like: sending, modifying or cancelling orders, computing statistics, etc.
- advanced logic can be build upon those simple mechanism.
Technologies are irreversibly changing both the picture and the structure of financial markets, promoting those institutions that invest in their IT infrastructure. At Empirica we support our partners in technological aspects of those challenges.